part of a miracle...

Every morning, I get up; I pull out my meditation cushion, pillow and blanket. I sit straight; ground myself to the earth with a colored cord of my choice, pull in my aura, dispose of the roses that I surrounded myself with the day before and replace them with new one’s, any color, today they were green, run energy from the top of my head, down the back of my spine, around tail-bone, up the front of my spine and out my arms. While this is going on I meditate; listening to my breath, letting emotions and images wash over me, not attaching to any thoughts, and if they do, if I start following one down it’s path, I come back to my breath without judgment.

Everyday I hand my life over to Spirit, letting Spirit guide me to where I need to be. I never second-guess because I know Spirit has put me where I need to be. I know in every instant of my life, I’m part of a miracle.

Comments

Popular Posts