what's happened...


I have been writing, a project – a feature film. I’m also taking class so any “free-time” I have where my mind can produce is either in class or working on my script. I miss writing here, in my haven but I will again. I knew this would happen when I started writing a large project. I knew I would not have time to write here and yet I cannot only write here. It's time to write this project. I can't deny it.

Spring is here and I feel things are truly unfolding in a magical way.

Yesterday, I went shopping, which is rare for me. I don’t normally enjoy shopping but something pulled me to the Grove and once there I realized why. It was one of those days where everything I tried on looked fabulous and almost all of it was on sale. What wasn’t on sale was a good price. I spoiled myself for two hours and was reminded of how I use to feel in my early twenties – everything and anything was possible; the world was full of magic. Amazing what a few new pieces of clothing can do to lift your spirits.

I hope to write more often in the coming weeks. Perhaps, coming here makes me a little sad because so much of the blog is gone. I don’t know. I still can’t say deleting the blog was a mistake but I also can’t say it was the thing to do.

Comments

Popular Posts