Naked Truth...

I am a Life Coach.  I say this because ever since I                     "became" a Life Coach, I've questioned what to share, how to present myself, how to gain clients, what is my image?

It's exhausting.

What most people don't know is that I've been a blogger for many years. I've blogged so much that I've actually deleted two novels worth of writing because I was in fear of who was reading my blog at the time.  That was years ago.

A year ago I was told to remove my old blog, that I needed to take it down, make it "hidden."  I agreed.  It didn't feel OK to share my past as I was in the chrysalis preparing to be reborn. (Yes, this might sound dramatic but there's truth in it.)

But now I'm secure in who I am and really...how many people are going to go back and read hundreds of old blogs?   Only those that are curious and if they aren't open hearted to how one evolves am I really interested?  Not really.

I think my journey will help people.  I've had lots of experiences and as I get to coach lots of amazing and fabulous people, who knows what blog post might help them on their journey.  I'm open and ready to receive. 

So enough with wordpress and different blogs...I'm back to where I belong.  Here on www.staceyjwarner.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Love ya!
(It's good to be back)




Comments

Brian Miller said…
welcome back...smiles...was nice to see you show up in my reader again...
Thanks Brian! It feels great to be back. Truly!
I'm glad to see you back too. Great success and if you want any Marketing 101 advice, send me an email. My partner and I have a free < Author Marketing 101 . com > website that will also apply to any small online business.
Thanks Terri! It feels good to be back with my blog family! It's a coming home!
brandi said…
~welcome home...our journey is an important part of who we are...sometimes hidden sometimes not...you know in your heart where you have been and the roads you have traveled down...and that is the truth in your life...no need to explain or give such reasons though many will question and feel they need more substance to believe or connect...and yet there will be some that will not...tis life and the world we live...to bright beautiful days ahead for you...i am so excited to see you once more...be well~
Beautifully written, Brandi. Thank you! I look forward to sharing more and being back here where I have a community. Being back has already deepened my desire to write in this forum. I was adrift and it was perfect, although it wasn't comfortable. I'm still adrift but perfectly at ease, no need to control..sending you much love.

Popular Posts