Lesson from the Dead...



The last time I saw Ken, a man I loved that past away, I gave him a blue Buddha that I’d had for several years.  He’d always admired it.  Even though I treasured it, I gave it to him.  I had no idea why.  He took it without much thought. 

Five weeks later he died from a skydiving accident. 

Soon after, I went to see Marla, a psychic-medium, for a session.  She brought him in and he immediately spoke of the Blue Buddha and that he was sorry.  He didn’t understand how meaningful it was or it’s significance.  

A year before Ken died I received a download of intuitive information about him.  At the time I rarely received these downloads so I took notes. 

“He lives from fear not from love, the secrets, the game playing, keeping women in need of him to have leverage.”

“He will not be successful until he moves into his heart chakra and above.”

“He lives completely from ego - what serves his ego is what’s in his life.” 

“He needs to find truth and live from a place of integrity.” 

“Lives in fear.”

“Secrets are TOXIC.”

Now I see that this download is clearly the trouble with most of humanity on some level.  We are trapped in our egos, creating our own suffering, afraid. 

Ken would go on to tell Marla during our session that when he was alive he had always had secrets.  That he couldn’t get a hold of his shame and ego so he could feel OK.  He didn’t like himself and he wouldn’t learn his lesson.  Only in death did he get it. 

The Blue Buddha is often associated with the Akshobhya Buddha and is considered the healer.  Blue represents tranquility, ascension, the infinite, purity and healing. It holds the wisdom of the earth and sky.  It embodies the duality of living and dying. 

There is nothing more important than LOVE.  

It broke my heart that Ken had to die to find this out for himself but what an incredible gift for the rest of us. 



Comments

Brian Miller said…
mmm...that is good insight into humanity for sure...we do tend to fall into the trap of living to our egos...and in the end Love is the only way...

glad i can comment now...smiles...for some reason there for a bit i could not comment on this blogger format...
Brian, so glad you can comment. I stopped writing on this blog for awhile and actually had it closed to the public. I guess it was part of me finding myself and my voice. Glad to see you here!
Erika said…
Fascinating what happens when we begin to become observers in our life experiences. Thanks for sharing this Stacey! :)
Love you Erika! You're welcome. You are never far from my thoughts. I'll be in LA at the end of March. I'd love to see you. XOXO

Popular Posts