St. Joan of Arc...

I hear the voice of God
and I want to save people
and in it I sacrifice myself

K. I feel the abuse you had as a child. I felt my
mother's abuse. I just want to save them and I hear
the voice of God.

All is forgiven, forgive
your selves.

I will not be rescued
my prince is not coming
There is no fantasy to
sustain me. I am what I have,
that and God.

I can do this.
I can do this.

I can esteem myself.
I can have healthy boundaries.

I can have self worth if I have nothing.



R.I.P, KLM - I feel your love and I love you, truly, madly, deeply. I know you are still "following" me. xoxo-dork

God bless!

much love,
-stacey

Comments

Brian Miller said…
its tough at times...and who needs prince charming any way...it would just mean having to wash those tights he wears any way...smiles.
Michael said…
not sur3 what all this about but sounds like some pain there. thinking of you and was glad to see your post come up today in my dashboard. :)
Cathy said…
I knew someday someone would blog about St. Joan of Arc and her ecstatic martyrdom at the hands of the power elite. I say ecstatic because Joan would've rightly been categorized a schizophrenic (but she would'nt have taken her meds lol that ole radical) still she had a "special" (read crazy) person's vision of what her destiny was. ANYONE who feels a calling outside the norm is brave, if they realize they're to lose their lives. And lives like this are either examples for people out on the limb of fanatic belief, or people to look up to in an age when your spiritual tenets were challenged. We don't have that anymore (except Islam of course) but Joan was passionate and couldn't be stopped. I like the way you poetically spoke of her, it was refreshing.

Popular Posts