day-to-day...

The one thing my relationship with MM taught me was “love” was not enough. This morning I read in “The Pleiadian Workbook” by Amorah Quan Yin the perfect summation of this same sentiment.

“It is important to realize that your evolutionary level of compatibility may be very different from your soul attraction and karmic magnetism only to find that day-to-day life with that person is painful, unpleasant, or incompatible, at best.”

This was my exact experience with MM. When I first saw him it felt like karmic magnetism and I was so confused and dumbfounded after such a meeting to find that in the day-to-day I was living with a man who didn’t communicate and punished me threatening to leave whenever things got a little tough. Amorah describes a similar experience in her book about a man she dated who accused her of blaming him, judging him, and not treating him as an equal when she pointed out that he didn’t keep his promises.

Then one day Archangel Michael said to her softly, “Amorah, you are being manipulated and controlled by his withholding of love, and his guilt and shamed based accusations. You have a right to point out what is not working for you. When a person is treating you badly, you are responsible for standing up for yourself and not allowing it to continue. To speak out in that way is not blaming; it is using discernment. You may know that he is an equal on a soul level, but on a day-to-day personality level, he is a rebellious and punishing little boy most of the time, and you are a mature woman. You are simply not at equal levels of growth and maturity here on Earth. It is important that you guiltlessly acknowledge that and stop feeling so ashamed for noticing his actions and attitudes.”

These words struck home for me. Whether you believe she heard Archangel Michael or her own intuition it doesn’t matter, the words are ring true and are pertinent. What I went through with MM makes more sense now. I’ve spent a lot of time blaming myself for the failing of that relationship. I thought with that much “love” how could I not get the relationship to work but now I understand.

In my next relationship, I definitely want the soul attraction and karmic magnetism because I believe this is chemistry but before those feelings carry me away I’m going to get to know him in our day-to-day lives and will not become physically entwined with him until I have fairly good idea if we are compatible. I’m going old school, it seems so obvious now.

Comments

Popular Posts