zeitgeist, the movie


When I was in high-school I was very political. I HATED this country and it's lies. I considered myself a Communist only because at the time they were the enemy, atheists and it pissed off my parents. I believed I would be involved in politics. I planned to be a "Poly-Sci" major but when my parents divorced after my graduation and Bush Sr. got elected I lost hope. I did exactly what one would expect, I started drinking a lot and found solace among other misfits in the theater. However, my drive to "know" what our Government is really up to never left me. I just didn't know how I could know unless I was a part of it, infiltrated into the system. It seemed like the truth would never come out.

I'm glad I never followed this path. I might have become a part of the system.

My head has been in the sand the past six years. I brought a child into this world and two weeks later Bush put us into a false war and while it happened my father was here, backing it while I nursed my child knowing some other mother was losing hers. FOR WHAT? To push Bush's and others agenda of complete power.

My head is out of the sand. I can't leave this time without bringing about change and bringing forth the truth, not just in politics but in religion and the truth has NOTHING to do with either one because the truth is that there is just love and the rest is a game. The time is ripe for the truth to spread. People are open to possibility when they are suffering, losing their jobs, their houses. The system they've believed in has FAILED and they played their part to make it happen by being GREEDY and LAZY.

We can each choose what is real and if we will be victims or empowered?

This movie ZEITGEIST, THE MOVIE is powerful, and an eye opener for those who choose to wake up. Of course it can be passed off as a "conspiracy theorist" film but perhaps a better term is truth theorist. Don't stay asleep, watch this movie by following the link above.

Comments

Popular Posts