good job miriam...


First, I must apologize for those who subscribe to my blog and receive it through email. I write my post the day before it is delivered. Most of the time this doesn’t matter but today/yesterday it did because Tabatha’s Salon Takeover aired Tuesday night. However if you are still interested in seeing Refuge being taken over by Tabatha, I’m sure Bravo will show it again and again and again like they always do.

I never watch this show so I’m not sure how Tabatha usually treats the salon employees or how they react to her. She seemed pretty fair and mellow last night. Miriam was being a bit of a brat, which was fun to watch and was probably on purpose. She is one of a kind and has led quite the life.

What they left out of the show was that Miriam had just started a beauty school up the street from the salon and that zapped her money. Granted she might not be the best at money management there was a reason she was panicking financially. We had actually discussed it while she was doing my hair not long before they shot the episode. The school is also the reason she wasn’t around the salon much of the time.

It was interesting to watch people I know on “reality” TV because I could definitely tell when they were playing up moments for the camera. A few times I knew the reaction was for camera only and not honest. Obviously Tabatha truly cared about this salon and Miriam and this is why she got so frustrated with Miriam.

Miriam’s a gem and came across as a woman with a good head on her shoulders (after acting like a brat a few times). She would do anything for her clients, employees and salon. One time she did my hair suffering from a rare virus she’d caught after flying a helicopter down to Mexico where she stayed in some hidden away chateau –no joke. The girl is a modern day female Indiana Jones! She even owns a hot air balloon. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tabatha wasn’t a little jealous of her.

OK, onto other things, this morning I woke up to this picture in my phone…




Isn’t love grand? The Captain is out of town working but he still finds ways to tell me he loves me. I’m blessed!


Comments

Hi Stacey, that's neat about the show, not sure if it airs in Canada but with some background from you, I'll tune in if I find it.

So tell me, did you finally find your "Cowboy"? I sure hope so!
xxx said…
don't know the tv show and possibly never will.... but if and when I do I'll let you know.

I love love the love heart :)

xx ribbon
Anonymous said…
I love tabatha....

what a great thing to wake up too...so so very sweet;)

peace
Brian Miller said…
what a cool pic to wake up too...love is grand!
GEM said…
Thanks for more info about Miriam. I thought the show was great. It's hard to me to look at Tabitha. She's very strange looking IMO.
I wish I had some of Miriam's spunk!

Love is lovely....
Hugs and love,
Green-Eyed Momster
Anonymous said…
He wants you to know that you are his love!


Secretia
Maude Lynn said…
That picture is the sweetest thing ever!
steven said…
grand and simple. rich and beautiful. all things at all times!!! but really a good good vibe . . . . . . steven
Deb said…
Ahhhh, I love romantic gestures like that. A+ for your Captain!!
I haven't watched the show. I have a friend that's obsessed with Tabitha though. I'm a Top Chef, Project Runway junkie.

The Captain is a keeper.
I really have to see that show! I have so little time after visiting blogs -- I'm following 200 now!

I love the heart!!
kj said…
stacey, like ribbon, i don't know the show either but i sure like that heart. the captain is romantic....

:)
Little tokens of love such as that are what make the world go round and round!
Boozy Tooth said…
Awesome snow message. My husband once wrote "I ♥ Alix" on our dirty driveway with a pressure washer {as a consolation for passing on my invitation for a roll in the hay}. Sheesh. Some people's priorities!
Shadow said…
the love you share is grand!
Zuzana said…
Love the picture, he is a keeper.;)
xo
Zuzana
The love-heart from your Captain is so sweet, Stacey. What a wonderful gift to wake up to. xx
That is beatiful...I want to be loved like that...until I die. You are blessed.
Anonymous said…
Saw that episode. Aside from the money issues, I think the owner matured as an owner too. Neat that she does your hair.

Very cute hubby! :O)
Unknown said…
Hi Stacey.

I like your new pastel header....very appealing.
Tracie said…
Awwwww. You found a good one.

Popular Posts