along the path...

There are many spiritual exercises to build your co-creator muscles when traveling along the path; dream boards, crystal work, meditation, energy work, etc. It all leads to training the mind, listening to the heart, and clearing the path for love and true liberation.

There is also another exercise I like to call writing “as if.” In this exercise you write "as if" it has already come to pass. This is powerful stuff if your feelings match your words. Meaning, you must feel as though everything you are writing is your reality. If you are writing but feel the divide between your words and your emotions, nothing will come of it. If you feel wanting or sad or desperate or anything lower than true gratefulness and joy you are not co-creating be reinforcing what does not exist.

Last March I did this exercise and thought I’d share it with you. I often find the writing becomes stream of consciousness. Rereading it is always fascinating. The only thing I would change is I would not call myself a healer. I open channels of healing but it is up to Spirit and the individual to heal. I also find what is important to me revealing. Enjoy…

I am living a life of true liberation and I am blessed. I am healer and have a small haven, an oasis where people gather to experience peace. I have an amazing husband who also lives from a place of freedom. We are blessed with our children, love, emotional bliss, joy, travel, freedom, gratefulness, and the sun.

I am working as a healer, coach and I write. My day unfolds naturally with loving guidance from Spirit and all. I have all the money I need and want.

My husband is of substance. He is handsome and we have fantastic chemistry, a slight touch from him and I’m fully awake – this connection comes from a wonderful and healthy emotional bond where our first concern is the happiness of the other. We do not drink except wine on the rare occasion, and no smoking or drugs. We are grateful for what we have and treasure it. I know exactly what to say when he is down – with a touch, a smile, he knows he is loved and feels like the luckiest man in the world to have me (and he is) and I am the luckiest woman alive to have him.

With this beautiful life and relationship I also know that I know nothing and will listen to the guidance of Spirit in every moment of my day.

I have given up the right to ever have a successful relationship and this is where freedom presides.


The Universal power of co-creation comes from feelings of gratefulness and love.

Comments

GYPSYWOMAN said…
beautifully thought and beautifully written - and so generous of you to share with us! we should all do this exercise - oh, and i love what you said about how you would change calling yourself the healer - well said!
Anonymous said…
as always I am amazed at your openess as I read this post...you are an amazing spirit, your open heart calls out and draws us in finding comfort and direction...thank you my friend for sharing
JenJen said…
I am coming back to re-read this one Stacey. Thank you for sharing...
Deb said…
That's great! I'll have to try this exersise. There is much to be said for the power of positive thinking.
Brian Miller said…
and to periodically pull that card out of your pocket and read it aloud does wonders as well...as if...
Stacey, that is beautifully written. It tied right in with my quote of "we make our own reality"
Susan R. Mills said…
That is so cool. I need to try that exercise. Thanks for sharing.
Tabitha Bird said…
I love the idea of calling things into being. Our thought life is more powerful then I think we realize.
kj said…
aw, i love this, stacey. you talk about your 'husband' with such love and warmth. it just manifests all you have to give and receive.

i'm going to try this too.

and all i offer you back is jellybeans and rolling down hills...

:)
Boozy Tooth said…
Stacey, my writing mojo is all but comatose. However... when I have nothing of real value to write I switch to humor. Naturally my blog is a hodge podge of stuff, but regardless of what I have to say (of value or otherwise), I can always find something funny to slap up there.

I'd rather write important stuff, but I'll continue to be silly rather than silent.
Good Idea! Your 'as if' writing is beautiful. Wish it comes true for you. Good luck!
Shadow said…
that is some beautiful writing you did there!!!
Anonymous said…
Your 'as if' sounds beautiful. I hope you find it - or it finds you.
Zuzana said…
I haven never tried this, but it sure feels very inspirational. It reminds me of the fcat that a positive mindset and an opitimistic outlook on life brings only good things our way.
You have painted a beautiful picture, I hope it will come to pass for you.;)
xo
Zuzana
Anonymous said…
Co-creation is an interesting concept. I'm thinking it over.
xxx said…
Hi Stacey :)

I like this concept and it's one that I've used before, but something I haven't done in a while.
Thanks for sharing this as it's a great reminder and I'm going to gift myself by doing it again soon.

love to you
xoxo Ribbon
Debbie said…
As always Stacey, you give me so much to think about. You are a truly gifted writer.
Calli said…
What a great idea to actually 'write as if'. I am all with the concept of co-creating and positive thinking, but had not gone so far as to write a story as if...I like it!

I'm off to write it!
thank you, Stacey~ and it has been my pleasure to have met you.

Calli
Tracie said…
That is a great exercise. Yours is beautifully written.
Food for thought. As I do believe out thoughts are our reality, this exercise makes perfect sense.
Unknown said…
Congrats on The Oh My Goddess award for this Stacy. I had not read it and found it beautifully written and thank you for sharing such an honest moment.
Brian Miller said…
dropping back to say congrats on the OMG award!
Janie said…
Thanks for sharing this great idea and very personal exercise.
Congrats on the OMG award.
Gaia said…
Interesting idea, I will try it! Anything that could help me get on a positive move in my life. Hee hee will let you know if it works on me. :) Hugs
A beautiful post, Stacey. This resonates deeply. xx

Popular Posts