theme thursday "friend"...

To be a better friend, I've had to learn to...

Comments

Brian Miller said…
sometimes it is as much what we dont say as much as what we do....happy tt!
So True! Nothing worse than revealing something to someone you trust and then finding out they blabbed. Great post!
Ed & Jeanne said…
I know what you mean. It's embarassing to walk around with your fly open...
Renee said…
How true is that Stacey for all of us.

love it.

Renee xoxoxo
Hmmm, that particular talent can come in handy in so many situations!
Zuzana said…
Ah yes, silence is golden.;) xo
Zuzana
Betty Manousos said…
Though silence is gold!!
Anonymous said…
Thats a great talent if you can get it, lol.....I havent always mastered that one;)
Nessa said…
I have made this my current personal challenge.

Name That Christmas Song
JenJen said…
well said.
or
drawn, as it were.
Deb said…
That's an excellent talent to perfect. It's not like they ever listen to our advice anyway :D
Tom said…
a good friend listens...lesson learned..happy TT
Wings1295 said…
Pretty spot on there! :)
Dulçe ♥ said…
Absolutely my friend, absolutely... I've committed a few mistakes for not zipping up my mouth at the right time and place... But we learn and real friends forgive!
Tess Kincaid said…
Yup, it's good advice for everyone!
Jeanne Estridge said…
Smart girl! I was MUCH older than you are now when I figured this out, and I still have days when I forget....
Jeanne Estridge said…
Smart girl! I was MUCH older than you are now when I figured this out, and I still have days when I forget....
e said…
Love the drawing and concur completely. I think I also need a manual for blog teas!
GYPSYWOMAN said…
wow! now, that's a tip of the day, for sure! thanks for reminding us of the value of saying nothing!
Great insight here. Some of us are still learning what to do with all that help-talk coming out of our mouths.
Mike said…
Ah , but is that really a better friend, or just a frustrated acquaintance??
Tracie said…
That is not easy for me to do. I'm working on it.
Alan Burnett said…
I am still not sure whether the best thing is to say nothing when a friend looks like making a mistake. I suppose you are right, but my my it can be difficult. Happy TT
Yes, zipping it is a learned virtue. -Jayne
Kate Hanley said…
First time visiting, great blog. And yeah, I totally agree, I've lost a friend by not keeping my mouth shut.
Betsy Brock said…
Oh yes...completely agree!
Tabitha Bird said…
zipping it has its place... what do you do if zipping it means you never say what you think?
Ronda Laveen said…
Quite right! Friends don't always want your advice even if they ask for it.
xxx said…
Spot on :)

x Ribbon
Stephanie said…
You got that one right!
kj said…
ooooh, a new blog design.

ooooh, sage advice. HAHAHAHA, if only i would learn. i have learned it helps to be a better listener. then there's not so much to say to get in trouble

xoxo
hello goom :)
Boozy Tooth said…
Haven't we all.

PS: Great new look. I just LOVE what you've done with the place!
Betty Manousos said…
Hi Stacey, your new template is great!
Have a great week-end!
love and hugs
Vodka Mom said…
I have learned that lesson- more ways than I can count.

LOVE your new makeover!!!!
Stacey!! I Love the new look!!!! Wow!!!! Isn't Mary just the best ever, she absolutely nailed this one for you, it's fantastic!!!! You are so pretty girl, how do you manage to stay single Lol!!
GYPSYWOMAN said…
LOVE the new look, lady! so so YOU! just perfect! have a wonderful sunshiny day! hugs!
Gaia said…
eeh I am not sure if I can do that, especially if what I had to say is for their good. Sometimes I just don't know when to shut up. Thought I could heal and help everyone. hiaz must learn to zip it, sometimes they don't appreciate what you had to say, becos truth hurts.
ThatsBaloney said…
LOL. Just checking in today. Love, love, love that pic!

Popular Posts