the takeover...


Tonight on Bravo, Tabatha takes over Refuge, the salon where I get my hair done. Yikes, even though it's in the past and the drama and trauma is over, I fear for my girls.

Shame I just got my hair done so I won't be able to hear the girls initial reaction. Karen, who now does my hair, said she didn't think she was going to be on it much based on the preview. Fingers crossed. Miriam, the owner of the salon and who use to do my hair was completely unaffected by the show, we'll see.

I just watched a couple previews...oh it is going to be good...stay tuned!

Comments

Deb said…
That sounds like fun! I used to manage a salon-lots of interesting characters. I almost wish that I still watched TV..
Never mess with hairdressers -- they always have scissors in their hands!
Oh cool! You will have to blog along for those of us who may not get the show on cable!
Dulçe ♥ said…
Oh yes... it'll be purrfect!I love to take those risks! But just in case... yes- fingers crossed LOL
Boozy Tooth said…
I've seen that show! OMG! You're a patron? How cool is that? Cool like platinum on a supastah!

Woot-woot!
I will tune in if I can stay up late enough. I used to love Shear Genius show where Tabitha got her start from.

Thanks and hugs!!
Fun! Wish I'd seen this post earlier -- I would have tuned in.

I could do with a smashing new coiff, and some inspiration.

A cool gal in Louisville was supposed to be on Shear Genius, but I never caught the epi.
Anonymous said…
You are making that place famous!
Susan R. Mills said…
I've never heard of that show. What network is it on. I'd love to see where you get your hair done.
Zuzana said…
I am not familiar with Tabatha, but I assume she is part of some sort of reality show.;) She looks a bit mean in any case.;)
xo
zuzana
LarryG said…
a great haircut just feels soooo good!
I stayed up until midnight and watched it. Now I'm dying to know who does your hair.
I also regret not going to beauty school.

Hugs!!

Popular Posts