i feel like the diamond in this image...


Anyone else feel this way?

Comments

Brian Miller said…
you mean in the calm peaceful center...smiles.
Anonymous said…
right in the middle....
I hope things calm down soon! Hang on tight!
Michael said…
not sure what I am meant to feel there Stacey, or is that the point? :)
kj said…
me! me!

it's the winds of change, staceygirl.

email me whenever....i had my memoir group on saturday. manohman, you would love it.

xoxo
kj
brandi said…
~today...this early in the morning...no...but have i...yes my dear...an uncontrollable whirl wind whipping you around where your feet can no longer feel the ground beneath and if they do it feels as if you are falling through...it WILL pass...and you will be strengthend in this journey and step with a stronger stride...much l♥ve and light...brightest blessings~
GYPSYWOMAN said…
very creative post, stacey! and i think we have all felt like all of the above of late! have a glorious day!
JenJen said…
I swear it's in the air. Me too.
JenJen said…
I swear it's in the air. Me too.
Susan R. Mills said…
I feel that way all the time.
Dulçe ♥ said…
It's because of the monn and the spring.... must be!!!
It is happening to me too!
Natalie said…
Yep, that's what this week feels like.
Lori ann said…
i hope that's a good thing, but i may be wrong. i am picturing the calm reflective surface of a diamond and that things will be like that for you soon.
xo lori
Mr. Charleston said…
It seems to me this depicts Yin Yang as we drift back and forth through the eye of the storm, the only place to find peace.
Tracie said…
Pretty much sums up my life.
Nishant said…
I hope things calm down soon! Hang on tight!
home jobs india

Popular Posts