christ consciousness...

The other night, during the eye of the storm I was passing through, I lied down on my bed to meditate while Riley was occupied watching “Scooby-Do Chill Out”.

I lied down, closed my eyes and observed my breath. Within minutes I was transported into the flow of the now. (The most frustrating thing about such experiences is they are difficult to describe but I will do my best.) I was on my bed experiencing the expansive NOW. I, meaning my daily problems and concerns, were completely gone. My ego was nowhere to be found and what was left was pure energy vibrating at the frequency of love. I was experiencing Christ consciousness and it was heaven.

I felt the healing that unfolds by being in the presence of this frequency. The frequency is pure and bright. It heals instantly without touch. I felt what it was like to be Jesus and to heal as I walked through rooms.

I feel blessed to have been given such a profound gift. Now, my work or not work is to access this frequency by remembering it but I have felt it and that’s the first step. We are all capable of experiencing Christ consciousness.

Comments

Popular Posts