free...


I started the year believing something big and solidifying was going to happen; that I would find my anchor and be free of the wandering and wondering. But the year draws to a close and I am no closer to “knowing” than I was a year ago.

I’ve kept one ear to the ground and the other towards heaven, hoping to hear my call. I have set no goals. I have nothing to appease my ego. The ego without a goal is like a blind man stumbling around the edge of a cliff grasping the air for safety. It’s a strange place to be.

Mia tells me she sees things but will no longer tell me. As she puts it, “You don’t get the heroin anymore. I’m cutting you off…” She offered to write it down and share it with me once it comes to pass.

Without a goal to cling to, the only place to be is present where the ego has no power and the soul flies free.


Comments

Popular Posts