wonder woman...

Today I got up and wrote a blog about feeling like Wonder Woman, wearing my Wonder Woman bracelet (see picture) and putting my foot in my mouth at work. To sum up the blog, I went to Matrix Energetics Level 3 Whizards Training Wednesday, Thursday and came back feeling great, thinking I could do all sorts of magic like make myself invisible. I attempted to make myself invisible for a big meeting at work on Friday but instead I made myself very visible, tripping, choking and putting my foot in my mouth.

This morning after I posted the blog, I didn’t feel right. It didn’t feel light and funny like I intended it to be and the picture seemed wrong but I let it go thinking, it’s writing and perhaps the writing just became something different than what I thought I wanted.

I settled in to watch an Episode of DEADWOOD while Riley watched CURIOUS GEORGE. It’s so hot here and the fires have made the air unbearable, lying around the house is pretty much all I’m good for today.

I was happy as a clam watching DEADWOOD, when I suddenly felt the urge to get up. There was no reason. I was wearing headphones so I was deep in the DEADWOOD bubble. As soon as I walked into the living room my phone rang. It was Mia. She had read my blog and had sent me a couple emails, which I hadn’t read. “I don’t mean to sound critical...” she said and went on to explain how she interpreted my blog. It was not what I had intended. I told her it didn’t feel right when I posted it but I just thought...

THOUGHT is the problem...I must learn to always go with my feeling. As Richard said during the Seminar “Thinking is your enemy!” This is my lesson.

Practice, practice, practice...

I’m thankful for my friends and Spirit for keeping me on course when I allow my mind to override my feelings. As the Levitating Saint said, “...friends are only the Lord in disguise, looking after his own.”

Comments

GYPSYWOMAN said…
very neat post - one to which i relate totally! been there done that - and still do at times - much to my chagrin - oh, and i absolutely totally LOVE the WW bracelet - breathtaking!!! interesting you mention WW cause for years my kids gave me every piece of anything ever made bearing a WW logo and still do on occasion - actually i've had WW complex all my life! always fun visiting your place - have a great day - jenean
Hi Jenean,

Always a pleasure to hear from you.

Yes, since I've started speaking of WW lots of women say she plays a big part in their lives.

My bracelet is actually upside down in the picture. I've gotten use to seeing it upside down now and didn't notice when I took the picture.

It's the symbol for Matrix Energetics. The bracelet was made by a shaman in the Sacred Valley of Peru.

much love,
-stacey

Popular Posts