synchronicity, the dress and the tattoo...

Since I posted “synchronicity…” I’ve discovered there are several blogs dedicated to it and it captures people in a profound way. Synchronicity connects us to the divine, lets us know we are on the right path, and that we are living a life that is inspired from the soul. Steve left this great comment regarding my previous post, “Yes, perfect example of synchronicity. They're great sign posts and mile markers to let us know we're on the right path in life and also to tell us when to make a sharp turn! When moments like these happen in our lives, we suddenly feel like we're not alone, like the Universe actually knows we exist and is working with us and not against us.”

On the 4th of July, I had an experience of incredible visual synchronicity and I was able to capture it. At the time, I was happily in the throws of a new relationship but because of previous obligations we weren’t able to spend the holiday together. Not only were we not together, we had not spoken the day before, which was rare for us. Needless to say, he was on my mind and I was missing him in the most delectable way.

Mid afternoon, my friend Fancy invited me over to hang out before going over to a BBQ. When I arrived she was in her bedroom changing. I sat down on the bed and chatted with her as she rummaged through her drawers looking for an under garment to wear under the sheer dress she had on. Her search was unsuccessful so she decided to change. She pulled out a printed green dress and asked for my opinion. I gave her the thumbs up. She slipped it on and walked by. It was then that I noticed the print on her dress was very similar to the tattoo the man I’d been dating had on his shoulder. I was flabbergasted, of all the dresses in the world, and of all the tattoos in the world the similarity was uncanny. I immediately took a picture as proof. It was unbelievable synchronicity.

That was not the end of the synchronicity. Later that night at about 9pm sitting on my friend’s roof surrounded by loved ones and waiting for the fireworks to start. I suddenly missed him deeply. It was overwhelming and quite unexpected as if my heart had been hit by something and perhaps it had. Later that evening when he called, he told me he had missed me. I asked him if there was a time when he felt it most and he said around 9pm. Perhaps it was our exchange of energy or maybe it was the timing of the fireworks, like New Year’s Eve when the ball is about to drop you want to be around the one who means the most to you, I don’t know.

Did this bit of synchronicity mean I was on the right path, that all signs were pointed in the right direction and I live a soulful life? - Perhaps but life is always changing and we can hold to nothing, nothing stays the same and we must have faith that wherever we are that is where we are meant to be and our lives are unfolding for our greatest good. True bliss is always to be found in the now and so is the magic.

Comments

Ken McTaggart said…
This synchronicity stuff can be like the Twilight Zone at times.

So many things to ponder...
GYPSYWOMAN said…
hi stacey - thanks for dropping by one of my blogs and for leaving your note - it's always wonderful to meet kindred spirits - thought i would "follow along" over here and should you be so inclined please feel free to at any of my blogs -
namaste' - jenean
Hi Jenean,

Thanks for following. I look forward to following your blogs. As the energy continues to accelerate it's nice to be in touch with like minded people.

Be well,
-stacey
Stacey - this one is terrific!

Popular Posts