my boyfriend...

The other morning I asked Riley to clean up the living room. “Wait Mama I have to do something for you,” he said. “Riley,” I said frustrated at his attempt to get out of cleaning up.

It’s going to be nice,” he said as he disappeared into his bedroom.

He came around the corner with his GI Joe doll, “Here mama this is your boyfriend.” I smiled shaking my head. “Look at his stomach.” He lifted GI Joe’s shirt. I was impressed by his six-pack abs, “Nice strong stomach,” I said.

“And his butt,” Riley pulled down GI Joe’s pants.

“Very nice,” I giggled. “Thanks for bringing me a boyfriend. Now go clean up the living room.”

He’ll do anything to procrastinate cleaning up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is hilarious and absolutely precious! I love that your son needed to show off G.I. Joe's best "assets." ;-)

I, too, am a fan of the 6-pack abs and nice bum. It's nice to see that your son already knows what women want. LOL

Out of the mouths of babes...

Popular Posts