bubbles over...

Some days there is so much to write about it’s hard to choose. Today is one of those days. There’s “Friday Nights on the Balcony with Tinks,” which will be a little series coming soon, there’s the smell of the Jasmine blooming outside my window that fills every cell of my body with delight, there’s the pain in my neck that’s been following me for the past three days but has also treated me to loving caring hands and $10-co-pay-massages at the chiropractor, there’s the fact that Mercury’s in retrograde creating all sorts of technical havoc, and then there is the bittersweetness that Philip has arrived back from Burning Man and has Riley for the weekend so I find myself with down time and a room of one’s own.

Sometimes I feel so blessed and grateful it bubbles over me. I feel I can levitate.

Perhaps today I will just give thanks for all the amazing friends I have, my beautiful son, the roof over my head, the clicking of the humming birds, the air that a breath, the earth, the love that I feel, the kindness of strangers, and you.

I wish you all many blessings and may all your dreams come true.

Comments

"Sometimes I feel so blessed and grateful it bubbles over me. I feel I can levitate. " What a lovely way to feel! I hope that feeling stays with you for a very long time!
Yes, its always nice when the good times last...

i'll not let all my bubbles burst!
-stacey

Popular Posts