so close and yet so far...

A couple weeks ago the thought, look into Colin Hay’s tour schedule, drifted into my head. It mostly happened when I passed the Largo where he often plays. For those of you unfamiliar with the mad genius of Colin Hay, he was the lead singer of MEN AT WORK and now has a solo career that far surpasses the work he did with them. I’ve wanted to see him for years but it seems whenever I remember to check his tour schedule he’s not playing.

Finally, today I remembered to check while sitting at my computer and guess what? He played at Largo September 3rd! I just missed him and now his tour is overseas with no LA dates on the schedule. So frustrated! I still must give thanks, my guardian angels tried to get me there…someday.

Comments

♥ Braja said…
As an Aussie, this guy and his band were part of the soundtrack to my life in the 80s....imagine my surprise at finding him here :)
so happy, listening to him right now! he lives in topanga canyon...so close.

much love

Popular Posts