mamma mia wrote (about me)...

Matrix Energetics will have to wait another day. Today I woke up to a wonderful email from Mia (aka Marla Frees). It was a link to her blog. I opened it and started to read, soon to realize she had written about me, in the most delightful way. Of course, I started to cry (because I’m a crier) and was so thankful for all her kind words.

I debated whether or not to share it with you but decided it would be ok for a couple reasons. First, I wanted to spotlight her blog, which is always full of amazing insight as she shares her journey as a psychic, medium, and spiritual life coach. Second, I believe sharing my teacher’s affirmations might inspire others to seek their own paths. When I met Mia, I was on anti-depressants, in therapy, obviously unhappy, in a dumb relationship and lost. She restored my faith and has guided me to break free from the chains of my ego. Our meeting was destiny. She hasn’t let me get away with anything and I’m thankful for it – even though, at times it wasn’t easy, I was willing to do the work.

It means a lot to hear that how I live my life means something, especially from someone I hold in such high regard. It is not an easy journey to live from my truth but I can live no other way. Trust me, there are times that if I could pull the covers of ignorance over my head I would. My desire to inspire, to love, to help, to heal, and to perhaps enlighten through my unabashedly honest accounts of my interior life is my joy. I thank you all for joining me on my path, where (hopefully)we all feel a sense of belonging and share a laugh or two.

Check out what she wrote by clicking here - Marla Frees, A Peek at Her Path

Comments

Nevine Sultan said…
Stacey, just wanted to let you know I tried to click on the link to Mia's blog but it didn't work. I thought you might want to check it. I would love to take a look at it. Thank you for sharing that with us.
Thanks Nevine! I fixed it! Yes, please do check out her blog, it's good.

much love!
Susan R. Mills said…
Thanks for joining my blog. I look forward to getting to know you better.
Betty Manousos said…
Thank you so much for stopping at my blog and commenting:)Nice to "meet" you.
Have a great day!
P.S
I'm following you.It would be wonderful if you folloowed my blog,too.:)
Anonymous said…
thanx for stopping by my blog...I have practiced yoga for yrs. on my own and with classes...I may have to pick your brain sometime...;)

I will be back;)
Betty,

I'm following you...LOL! It will be great getting to know you better, thanks for joining the little fam over here at the Respite.
Steven,

Yes, please come back and pick my brain, I have studied with some of the best yoga teachers, one of the better things about living in LA, accessibility...thanks for "following"
What a beautiful post. It is so lovely to be acknowledged by someone you so admire. Thank you, dear Stacy, for sharing more of your story with us. It is lovely to get to know you!
xo
Belette,

My pleasure, I'm glad you've joined me...
Anonymous said…
I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.
Anonymous said…
Brim over I assent to but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Popular Posts