a day at the beach...







Comments

Unknown said…
I love your pictures. They are so beautiful. Your children are adorable! I also love your about me blurb. It sounds like you are busy in the very best of ways!
Thank you! And really thanks for appreciating my "about me" blurb...they are so hard to write.

much love!
Nevine Sultan said…
That looks like waaaay too much fun!!! Great photos!
NikonSniper said…
stacey,
very cool stuff. they all look like they are having fun and are easy to photograph. that's a great combo. great job.
nikonsniper steve
thanks! yeah it was a great day and i loved taking their pictures...
Vodka Mom said…
I'm loving everything here, Stacey! It's like a smorgasbord...but these pics touched me. There is NOTHING like a day without worry and strife- one that is filled with joy.

thanks so much for visiting! I'll be back!

xoxoxo
Yes, it certainly is a smorgasbord, a little love, a little spirituality, a little kid stuff...it's all here. Thanks for visiting and look forward to seeing you here again soon...the beach was a fabulous day.

Popular Posts