does it resonate?...

I’ve recently been playing with stepping into another person’s energy field. How do I do this? I close my eyes, drop into an expansive space and feel the other person’s energy all around me. Sometimes it feels good and other times it feels completely wrong. I don’t stay long, it’s not for me to stay in their “stuff,” I just check it out and come back. I like to see what comes up.

I also do it for events or places. I project myself forward into the space of the event and see how it feels. Does it feel good? What comes up? If it’s a yes, I do it but if it’s a no or “not quite sure” I don’t do it. If I can’t see myself there at all, I’m probably not meant to be there and don’t go.

I have found that life unfolds quickly and to be where I’m meant to be when I’m meant to be there, it’s best not to make too many plans. This goes against my nature. I’m a planner-controller but sometimes you just have turn over a new leaf. If I can feel I’m meant to be somewhere, I will be there and will make plans ahead of time. It sounds like a lot of hocus pocus but it works and life is so much better. I never find myself saying, “Yuck, I don’t want to go.” Plans always seem to come together and I end up where I’m most happy.

Last week, I had to laugh when I received the Energetic Synthesis September Newsletter and read the following, “Once you can read or feel the energetic signatures one can clearly see the pattern existing in all things, as such as with an architectural blueprint. When you can read the energy blueprint first, you then can sense your resonance (or not) to that person, place or thing. Ask your God Self or Guidance Teams to show you the energetic ‘blueprint.’

This is the time to feel the energy signature first, rather than judging anything from the external layer. Nothing external is what it appears to be or what you think it is right now at a ‘face value.’”

Feel your way through life and see what resonates. Your life will definitely change. It will become enchanted.

Comments

GYPSYWOMAN said…
i've never been disappointed or "wrong" or unhappy or whatever when i listen to that "inner me" - SHE knows me SO WELL!! great post - rings of truth - loved it!
the "inner me" always knows...it's just getting to the place of clarity so you can hear it, that's the challenge...LOL!

your comments make my day!

Popular Posts