Theme Thursday "bread"...

give us this day OUR daily bread...

Fight World Hunger


Comments

Brian Miller said…
a prayer
and
a call to action.
Anonymous said…
I can't even breathe when I look at those starving people!
Mike said…
There is so much unseen sadness in this world. :(
Nevine Sultan said…
Stacey, you've just made me smile and choke up at the same moment. I smiled at reading your comments at "Dreams", and now I'm sitting here with these rocks in my throat. This photo is a reminder to all of us (like me) who complain about not getting everything they want out of life. Last week was a challenging one for me as I sorted through my existence (I'm turning 39 soon and I'm thinking and and and...), but as I come out of those binds, I see this... so clearly. And it reminds me. Thank you, Stacey. You're such a shining light.

Nevine
xxx said…
Spot on!

well done Stacey :)

x Ribbon
kj said…
thank you dear staceygirl.


kj
Tabitha Bird said…
There is more than enough rice in th world. There isn't enough humanity. Thanks for the call to remember our humanity and feel for those who are reduced to starving.
Zuzana said…
Short and very touching...
A true example of the statement that sometimes a pictures speaks more than thousand words...
xo
Zuzana
Betsy Brock said…
We certainly have more than enough to share, don't we?!
JeffScape said…
Things taken for granted...
It's good to be reminded, we go on diets, giving up more food in a day than many eat in a month. Sickening, isn't it?
Robin said…
hey I found it ..just typed in google your name..i dont know why your link didnt show up in friend connect..??Im a new follower..Ill be back..got 2 go 2 work now..!
Stephanie said…
You got it exactly right.
Betty Manousos said…
That'e the reality! My heart aches.

Popular Posts