"oogley-boogley"...

It seems when you open up to all the possibilities of the Universe, the Universe opens up to you. The more you believe, the more you are shown. I use to call this “spiritual” part of my life “oogley-boogley.” I didn’t really think it was oogley-boogley. I just said it to put non-believers at ease, make it light and still be able to tell a tale or two. Of course, most of my stories would end with “I know, isn’t it crazy?” and then I’d courtesy laugh while making a crazy face to show that I know I’m crazy.

I’ve had a lot of “strange” things happen since working with Matrix Energetics, visiting Max, and playing with energy. People have collapsed under my touch and gone on amazing journeys of healing. The floor has melted from under my feet causing me to almost fall over. If I really need something I just think it and it shows up. My thoughts come out of other people’s mouths (this always makes me giggle) and synchronicity happens several times a day. So much so that I wouldn’t even call this “strange” anymore. The veil of perception has become quite thin in my life and I’ve gotten quite use to it.

But there are still things that take me by surprise and one of those things happened the other night. I was in bed about to fall asleep or perhaps I had fallen asleep when I was suddenly awakened. The name Heath Ledger popped into my head and I knew his energetic presence was in the room. No, he wasn’t sitting at the end of the bed. I didn’t “see” him. I felt him, energetically. He wasn’t alone. There were other wiser energies with him as well. It was as if he was brought in for a lesson, my lesson.

Then I heard, “I’m going to show you what happened to me when I died.” I immediately felt my heart race, jump and skip beats and then it stopped. Once my heart stopped my organs started to shut down. Starting with the organs closest to my heart and ending with my bowels collapsing. I remember thinking, oh this wasn’t pretty. By the end of it, I was exhausted and I was “alone” again.

Before falling asleep, I realized I’d been taught a skill. This is how I’m meant to intuit other people’s “stuff”. This was a lesson. I’ve had similar experiences in my waking life. I usually feel people’s hearts and I can get a pretty good sense of what is happening with them emotionally and physically. I don’t have to be in the same room with them. I sense it over emails, on the phone, etc. but I had never thought of it as a skill to be honed.

The next morning, I woke up and had completely forgotten all about what had happened the night before until a friend started telling me about how she was feeling sick. I thought, yeah, my body really went through something last night and then like dominoes falling into place, I ended up remembering my Heath Ledger experience. Of course, I told the story and finished with, “I know isn’t it crazy,” courtesy laugh and crazy face.

As the day progressed, I wandered why Heath Ledger but if it had been someone else would I have known? Would I have paid attention? Probably not. I can just imagine, “Hey, here’s Joe Shmo.” I would have stayed asleep. My first “lesson” had to be big so I would know it was happening because energy is subtle.

I asked Mia if this happens to her and she said, "Yes, all the time."

Welcome to my oogley-boogley world.

Comments

Nessa said…
It is easier if you just pretend to be crazy with certain people and then it just becomes common place with them.

Meet My Mates #3 - Quilly
Brian Miller said…
oogley boogley...smiles.
GYPSYWOMAN said…
oh, girl, this so reminds me of a recent experience i had regarding sam cooke! at the moment time and energy constraints do not allow more detail but i will tell you the whole story soon - i know you will appreciate it - as a matter of fact, i may have posted something at my travel journal on part of it - if you're interested, check out his name on that blog - otherwise, i'll catch you soon - just coming by to see what's new and exciting here before domestication calls for the evening! :) loved this post!
Gaia said…
This is yicky but it happens to me. I tend to say things and it happens. I met with a Toaist priest 13 years ago, I shared my experiences since young and he said I am able to say what is to come, but I could divert the course if I pray. He then asked me if I would like to learn to expand these powers. wow scary no way.. it is scary enough.

So is this oogley-boogley world??? :(
That is the coolest, craziest thing I have ever read.

I want you to be in tune with my heart!

You are freaking awesome. I am so intrigued.
Chuck Dilmore said…
i am he as
you are he as
you are me and
we are all together

i am the walrus

you are connected.
you are receptive!
that's to be celebrated, practiced.

excellent! keep going!
peace&luff~ Chuck
Lisa said…
Only after you've experienced it, will you able to empathise.
Sounds like a major discovery about yourself!
Anonymous said…
Maybe you're getting this ability through Mia.
It's interesting that celebrity status is still useful even after death to get our attention, isn't it?
Mike Clelland! said…
More - Please - More stories like this. These experiences are vitally important, for everyone.

Mike C!
Stacey, loved your post! Of course Heath Ledger, it had to be a dream worth remembering, whatever part of the universe sends out these lessons knows full well what will get your attention.

I've had my own unnatural experiences, I've seen an orb up close and had a mental vision of a 3D x-ray when I touched the shoulder of someone who was terminally ill, scares the crap out of me half the time and BTW, I know, isn't it crazy!
Roni Loren said…
So interesting. At least you have handsome energy showing up in your bedroom at night.
Tracie said…
I love reading about these kinds of experiences. I have always been "a touch" psychic. The problem is that it comes and goes. Right now it has been gone for a long time. I need to figure out how to get it back.
Susan R. Mills said…
Yes, oogley-boogley indeed!
Captain Dumbass said…
That oogley-boogley sounds pretty cool.
Seriously???? You have Heath Ledger in your bedroom and all you can focus on is his vitals shutting down?
Just kidding, LOL! but it had to be said.

Enjoy your new lesson, many will benefit!
Your oogley-boogley experiences are just terrific!!. I know these things are possible. I've had a few. After starting to chant Rama nama, they have kind of stopped. Now its just the filling in of that supreme energy in me.
Zuzana said…
Wow, what an experience...
Reliving someones death can not be pleasant.
I have never had any kind of experiences like that myself, but know people who has. Very intriguing post...
xo
Zuzana
Wow, Stacey! Yes!!! Lovely reassuring goosebumps appeared as I read this. I have experienced similar in past times and, even now, as I write my novel, I'm gaining a greater sense of connectivity from both the living and those that have passed over to the other side. Yeah, I know, I use the same `isn't that crazy?' line and the crazy face, but it's so wonderful. The synchronicity right now is incredible - your brilliant post is just one example and sums up so much of where I am right now. Much love & light to you, dear one. xx
Anonymous said…
There is no way I would have had any exposure to this if I were not reading you.

That's one of the reasons I love this whole blogging thing. Thank you for sharing.
Boozy Tooth said…
I'm fascinated by this post, Stacey. What an amazing experience - frightening, exciting, confusing... I wish I had the spiritual powers you have. I wish I could attract them. Or maybe I don't. To some it is definitely a gift, while to others it is a burden. Does your perception of it make it one way or the other? I wonder...

There is a little spiritual community not too far from me, between Daytona Beach and Orlando, called Casadaga. It's an encampment of spiritualists and psychics {some say witches too, but I don't know about that}. I had a reading there once in my twenties - just for fun - but much of what my psychic said came to pass. I try to keep my mind open to lots of things. I have my personal beliefs, but I also know it is ridiculous to think I have a corner on the truth market when there is so much mystery in the world.

Loved your post. More like this please...
anupama said…
Dear Stacey,
Good Evening!
felt great n real nice!
do share your experiences honestly;really interesting.A BIG GOD BLESS YOU!
wishing you a cool n lovely night,
sasneham,
Anu
Nevine Sultan said…
I marvel at your ability to experience such things and not be afraid, Stacey. Maybe we just eventually adapt to those new abilities we gain as we live with them and they become a part of our daily lives. That was an interesting experience, and thank you for sharing it.

Nevine
Mr. Charleston said…
Stacey, thanks for stopping by my place. Like what I see here and will frequently bug you, if you don't mind. I've always been fond of oogley-boogley, or was that Great Googley-Moogley!?? I forget. But that seems to happen a lot these days.
Maria said…
Intuition is a great gift!
nollyposh said…
~Love it~ tell me more oogley-boogley stories! Lol! X:-p

Popular Posts