mama bear protects cub...

this was my day Saturday...

much love,

Comments

kj said…
well! at least you did the right and best thing!!!

love
kj
Love it. Mama bears always protect the cubs!
Jo Potter said…
Fantastic image of a bad tempered bear!;)
They are amazing creatures but I would not want to get on the wrong side of a mama bear protecting her cub!!!
Lovely to see you.:)
Jo.xx
You're just doing your mammalian best, that's all.
Brian Miller said…
oh, i wanna hear the story...!
Mike Clelland! said…
What? Please fill us in - I have violent images of you on Sunset Boulevard beating a threatening pedestrian to a bloody pulp on the sidewalk. (the Grizzly bear image reinforces this in my head)
Deb said…
Oh,oh... that mama bear looks pretty PO'd.
I hope Mama Bear and Cub are having a better Sunday, enjoying some honey treats and a nice pic-a-nic basket!
Tess Kincaid said…
Oh, so you had one of those... ;^)
steven said…
it might look ugly but her heart's in the right place!! steven
Susan R. Mills said…
Dying for details here, but the bear really says it all, doesn't it?
Good for you Mama Bear! Good for you and your little one!

Hugs!!
xxx said…
how's mamma bear feeling now?

best wishes for happier times ;)
Any problem? Hope everything is fine. Wish you and your kid good luck. Take care.
ROAR! No one messes with mama bear's cub!
PixieDust said…
Yikes!

:-)

(((hugs))),
love,
me
Gaia said…
Well hope you have not lost your voice with all that roaring. hehe.
Blessings for the week.
Oh, dear, oh, dear. Who dared to offend Mama Bear? :-)

Many thanks.

Greetings from London.
Vodka Mom said…
I am with YOU, my love. That's our job. right?


xoxoxox (((hugs)))))
Unknown said…
Well heck, so that's where my contractor was hiding!
Odd Jeppesen said…
I know your teeth have to be in better shape than this. Well, don't they?
Clare said…
Good for you! I hope that whoever or whatever you were protecting your cub from went away! By the way, thank you for your kind comments on the weekend. Made me feel better

Clare x
Renee said…
I say watchout who ever is coming near that cub.

Just what all mothers should do sweet friend.

xoxoxo
Mike said…
Never get in a Momma Bears way when she is looking out for her little ones!
Lesley said…
That's an amazing image! I'm glad it wasn't me who upset her. :D

Popular Posts