what is matrix energetics...

My first experience with Matrix Energetics was about a year and a half ago with Mia. I had gone for my usual “psychic session” and afterwards she said in her beguiling Glinda-the-good-witch way, “Lets try something I’ve been learning.” I’m always game for anything Mia offers up. “Sure,” I said.
“Here, come stand in front of this chair.”
“Why”
“Oh, just in case you collapse.”

What?, I thought. I’m not going to collapse. But I stood in front of the chair to appease her.

She put one hand on my shoulder and the other hand on my hip and WAM, I went down. I looked up at her from the chair as she took my hand, “What was that,” I asked my eyes big and bright like a child’s on Christmas morning. A smile was my only answer.

Again, she put one hand on my neck and moved her other hand through the air as if to catch something. Once she found it she brought it in to my forehead and BAM. I was down again. I giggled as I stood up ready for round three.

This time she put one hand on my lower back as the other hand searched the air for the thing I could not see. Once caught, she pushed it into my belly. This time I stayed standing.

“What did that feel like,” she asked.
“Humility. What was it?”
“A dolphin.”


I didn’t understand what had happened but I knew it was one of the most profound experiences of my life. I felt waves of energy wash over me and time slip away. I left that day wanting more and eventually I got it. I’ve now done Levels 1&2 and Level 3, Whizard’s Training. A lot of “healers” use this modality but I use it for fun, yes I’m able to shift people’s energy but I would not call myself a healer.

So what is Matrix Energetics? Simply put, it is accessing the field of possibility to acquire the information needed for a shift or a change. This doesn’t really explain it but honestly there is no way to truly explain it. One must experience it. I like to think of it as playing in the field of Zero Point energy, between what has manifested and what has yet to manifest where there is only potential and accessing that potentiality. It is true magic. It is accessing the “force.”

If you are tantalized and want more, I recommend reading one of Richard Bartlett’s books (available on my Amazon scroll for convenience) and then if you are still interested, attending a conference. (see sidebar “places to go”) But in the meantime if you have questions, feel free to ask. This is the future...its science, its powerful, its spiritual...it is divinity.

We are all divine. We are all energy. We are all Spirit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK, so its like harnessing that little shift between now and the near future...or grabbing from another realm....I dont think I get it, but am truly interested;)
Susan R. Mills said…
Interesting stuff here, and thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
Matrix energetics--I'll have to learn more abiout that!

Secretia
Whoa. I'm intrigued! I've always wanted to try hypnosis. I am definitely clicking on the provided links to learn more. :) I may be back with questions for you.
You've piqued my curiosity. I'll check out his book.
Brian Miller said…
ok, i am intrigued...checking ou the book this weekend!
Betty Manousos said…
I need to check his book out.
Matrix Energetic sounds interesting.
xxx
Zuzana said…
This is very interesting.;) I believe very much that we harbour within incredible powers and only few of us ever get the privilege to use them.
Your last three sentences are marvelous.;)
xo
Tabitha Bird said…
Interesting Stacey. I believe we are part spirit too.

thanks for visiting my blog :) Hope you continue to like it.
What an amazing experience, Stacey! I've experienced similar shifts in energy over the years via Tai Chi, Reiki, and the like, but nothing as profound as this. Not sure how widely practised it is here in the UK; I shall have to look into it. Thanks for sharing! And, yes, we are all energy, all kindred. Much love & radiant light. xx
Sahildeki Ev said…
Very interesting and definitely looks like magic..
Unknown said…
VERY intriguing! I'd like to find someone who can use their skills on me. Know of anyone in eastern NC?
Renee said…
I have never heard of this Stacey.

Sweet Stacey, my wednesdays women are always made up. Thank you for the concern though.

Thank God that is not me or my children.

Love Renee xoxo
Wow! That must have been a scintillating experience. Thanks for sharing.

We are all souls, divine. God is an ocean of life and we are all drops of life.
Claus said…
My head is filled with thoughts right now. It sounds very interesting, and seems you only get positive at the end. but why do you collapse, I wonder. Is it the common reaction, just the first timers, or only the ones who can't handle it?
Very interesting. I love learning about new things.

Thanks and hugs!!
Deb said…
A woman I knew was learning to practice Reiki and offered to try and ease the pain of my broken knee.

The pain disappeared in my knee, and inexplicably shifted to a bulging pain in my arm.

It was strange and wonderful all at the same time. I think she just needed a little more practice. :)
AutoDT said…
Very, very interesting!!!

Have a great day:)

Cyrus
Shaista said…
Well, isn't this wonderful! I feel so honoured that someone with your abilities, and spiritual strength, is rooting for me.
Love the deeply romantic post just before this...
xxx said…
Magic... a ritual for transformation... endless possibilities.... Love it and thanks for sharing :)

x Ribbon
Oh you have totally peaked my interest - sounds incredible!
Unknown said…
It is amazing to read. Scary, but still amazing.
Anonymous said…
ha, I will test my thought, your post bring me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Thomas

Popular Posts